BETTER AND FASTER UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUBSURFACE
The subsurface is both invisible and complex. When designing and constructing buildings, tunnels and roads, an optimal understanding of the subsurface is essential. This is the primary task of geologists. 3D models and the information they provide (plans and views) throw light on conditions beneath the surface, making it easier for engineers and project owners to plan effectively.
Geotest Ltd.'s services include:
- Combining elevation models with surface data
- Importing project plans and CAD files into such representations
- Spatial representation of geological maps, profile data and drill data
- Developing interpolated surfaces such as geological layer boundaries or water tables
- Freely combining model elements, continually refining representations based on new findings and data sets
- Compiling and exporting views and cross sections from the models.