FROM PROSPECTING TO REHABILITATION
Mineral resources such as gravel, sand, limestone, gypsum, clay and salt are key to many economic sectors. Their extraction, as well as the search for alternative raw materials and the rehabilitation of former extraction sites, are increasingly important.
With its years of wide-ranging experience, Geotest Ltd. can offer you specialist support in all phases and areas of mineral resource exploitation, from prospecting through to rehabilitation.
Geotest Ltd.'s services include:
- Raw material prospecting (using geoelectrical measurements and boreholes)
- Raw material evaluation: properties and suitability for the production process
- Alternative raw materials: possible applications with a view to quality and cost optimisation
- Material extraction projects: feasibility studies and profitability assessments
- Resource exploitation: extraction plan and technical support
- Filling and rehabilitation: concept and technical support (landfill design/planning)
- Environmental impact