GEOLOGICAL FORECASTING AND SPECIALIST SUPPORT FOR UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION
The design of underground structures requires the most accurate possible data about the subsoil so that the most suitable excavation methods can be chosen in advance and the vaults properly designed.
Site surveys, supplemented with exploratory boreholes and geophysical investigations, form the basis for a geotechnical model. During implementation, the geological forecast is reassessed and the excavation adjusted to the geological conditions.
We offer comprehensive support with tunnel construction, from planning and implementation through to maintenance.
- Assistance with studies into design options
- Exploration work and geological forecasts
- Geotechnical modelling
- Laboratory tests on rock and loose material
- Geological support during construction
- Assessment of degradability and recycling of excavated material
- Hydrogeological monitoring
- Inclinometer measurements
- Monitoring implementation and assessing condition of tunnel vaults
- Assessing natural hazards around entrances